Accessing Electronic Report Cards
Video & Directions for Web Browser on a Computer, Chromebook, or Mobile Device:
To access electronic report cards, a parent may login to Skyward Family Access and look for the Portfolio feature, following the steps below.
- Browse to http://desotoschools.com/familyaccess/
- Login with the username and password provided to you through your student’s school. (See above for more information.)
- Click the [ Sign In ] button.
- Once you’re logged in to Skyward Family Access, click the Portfolio option in the toolbar.
- From the Portfolio – Attachments index, click the document you wish to view. Depending on your computer or device’s operating system and web browser, the document should either download or open. The documents are PDFs, so you may need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader software to view them. You may visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to learn more.
Video & Directions for Skyward Mobile Access App on a Mobile Device:
- Click the Mobile Apps link in the menu on this page to learn more and download the app.
- To learn how to access the Portfolio feature in the mobile app, watch this video.