The Human Resources Department is the school district’s “personnel” department. Its staff members provide a wide range of services to employees, including:
- Posting job vacancies on the district website and at other locations
- Fingerprinting and background screening employees, volunteers and vendors
- Maintaining a list of active volunteers and substitute teachers
- Guiding new employees through the hiring process
- Assisting teachers in applying for and maintaining their state certifications
- Providing a variety of health and other benefits to all employees
- Investigating customer and employee complaints and accident reports
- Monitoring compliance with School Board Policies and employee contracts
- Assisting employees in their transition into retirement.
Thanks for visiting, and please use the links beneath Human Resources Department in the left-hand margin of the page to find more information.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer The School Board of DeSoto County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, or genetic information in employment or the provision of services.
Equity Coordinators Contact Information:
Ray Klejmont - firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-494-4222
Gina Stafford - email@example.com or 863-993-1333