The Human Resources Department is the school district’s “personnel” department. Its staff members provide a wide range of services to employees, including:
- Posting job vacancies on the district website and at other locations
- Fingerprinting and background screening employees, volunteers and vendors
- Maintaining a list of active volunteers and substitute teachers
- Guiding new employees through the hiring process
- Assisting teachers in applying for and maintaining their state certifications
- Providing a variety of health and other benefits to all employees
- Investigating customer and employee complaints and accident reports
- Monitoring compliance with School Board Policies and employee contracts
- Assisting employees in their transition into retirement.
Thanks for visiting, and please use the links beneath Human Resources Department in the left-hand margin of the page to find more information.