Active Bids and Solicitations
● Participate in a pre-bid walkthrough to ensure proper port/equipment count
● Design network per specifications detailed below
● Unplug the patch cords from the switches.
● Remove the existing switches.
● Install and program the new switches.
● Plug in the patch cords
● Test to make sure everything is connected (Transparent LAN Connection, Wi-Fi, phones and computers).
● Clean up any trash and place in dumpster.
● Return old equipment to DeSoto County School District Technology Office.
● Provide an inventory of all equipment by school and closet with serial number and sticker showing date of installation.
● Provide full network map in PDF and Visio format
● Each Physical Building Shall have:
○ Specific VLANs:
■ Wired Data VLAN
■ Wireless Data VLAN
■ Voice VLAN
■ Security VLAN
■ Printer VLAN
■ Audio VLAN
■ iSCSI VLAN
● Layer 3 routing on a per-building level to ensure only necessary traffic traverses back to district HQ
All buildings are connected via district owned fiber at 10GB with the exception of Nocatee Elementary, which uses a 500MB Metro-E connection
2223-0017 RFP- Replacement of Network Switches
2223-0017 Award Information
2223-0021 Emergency Management Overview
THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF DESOTO COUNTY is seeking a company to provide an emergency-use zero-dollar “stand-by” contract with one (1) or more Consultant(s) who will, as needed, provide a wide range of disaster management, mitigation, and recovery professional services.
2223-0021 Emergency Management