Accessing Electronic Report Cards
To access electronic report cards, a student may use Skyward Family Access in a web browser, or the Skyward Mobile Access app on a mobile device.
This page is intended for students. Parents should visit this page to learn more.
Expand the appropriate section below for a video and instructions using a web browser or the mobile app.
Video & Directions for Web Browser on a Computer, Chromebook, or Mobile Device:
To watch a brief video, click here.
To access electronic report cards, a student may login to Skyward Student Access and look for the Portfolio feature, following the steps below.
- Browse to http://classlink.desotoschools.com
- Login with your student username and password provided to you by your school.
- Click the [ Sign In ] button.
- Click the Skyward Student tile.
- Once you’re logged in to Skyward Student Access, click the Portfolio option in the toolbar.
- From the Portfolio – Attachments index, click the document you wish to view. Depending on your computer or device’s operating system and web browser, the document should either download or open. The documents are PDFs, so you may need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader software to view them. You may visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to learn more.