Accessing Electronic Report Cards
To access electronic report cards, a student may login to Skyward Student Access and look for the Portfolio feature, following the steps below. Parents should click here for steps to access their report cards.
Instructions for Students: Skyward Student Access
- Browse to https://my.desotoschools.com
- Login with your student username and password provided to you by your school.
- Click the [ Log In ] button.
- Click the Skyward Student tile. If it’s not on your portal home screen, click Apps at the bottom of the screen to find the tile.
- Once you’re logged in to Skyward Student Access, click the Portfolio option in the toolbar.
- From the Portfolio – Attachments index, click the document you wish to view. Depending on your computer or device’s operating system and web browser, the document should either download or open. The documents are PDFs, so you may need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader software to view them. You may visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to learn more.